:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Adicolor

You may recall that I had my very own experience of Nike ID back in September. Well now you can do the same with the Three Stripes too. Yes Adidas have launched Adicolor, your opportunity to mess about with your Stan Smiths, Micropacers and Gazelles.

First launched in 1984, the ADICOLOR project was the earliest customization program of its kind. Buyers were given a pair of all white Adidas and a set of weatherproof, quick drying markers, which allowed the wearers to create their own original look on their new kicks.

Via Protein OS