:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Blogging Beers

Ben from the Design Conspiracy
Me and Paul H. Colman
Paul & Sophie
In the absence of Russell, Paul and I thought we'd try and carry the great man's mantle. The draw of Paul and I wasn't quite up there with Mr Davies but we still managed to persuade Ben and Sophie to turn up.

Conversation ranged from 'fuck me facts' to Google Analytics to vegetarianism. Apologies to anyone in the George pub that overheard us and was offended/bored.

It was good to see Ben again and a pleasure to meet Sophie. Paul, it's always a pleasure to see you too mate.