:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Apple

I feel obliged to blog this. Apple have announced a underwhelming variety of new/modified products.

* The iTV - great product, but Apple announcing it before it was ready???!

* New and very tiny iPod shuffle

* Updated 5G iPod - brighter screen or something

* New colours on the Nano

What's going on with Apple, where's the innovation gone? I can't remember the last genuinely new and interesting development.