:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Style Will Save Us

I received an email today from the editor of a new magazine. I normally don't pay that much attention to press releases but this time they had taken the time to personalise the email so I, being a sucker for personalisation, read on (actually the real clincher was that they had an office address near to my flat):

SWSU is a brand new eco magazine. Unlike most eco magazines, SWSU focuses on saving the planet in the most stylish way possible. Set up by editor Virginia Rowe, SWSU has been designed to fill the void between traditional fashion publications and the serious issue of the environment. Virginia says:

“I adore luxury holidays, good design and fine clothes and certainly don’t adhere to the ‘bongos and birkies’ aesthetic, but at the same time I don’t want what I do or buy to be harmful to me, the people around me, or the environment. It’s definitely possible to have your cake and eat it!"

The magazine looks like a really good avenue for brands with a social conscience and it's a good read to boot - think Wallpaper but ecologically sound.

ps anyone that uses the word 'peachy' is ok with me.

Tags: ,