:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Brasil Brasileiro

Tonight we saw Brasil Brasileiro at Sadlers Wells and I recommend to everyone that they go and see it before it finishes at the end of this week. The music is great, the dancing is spectacular and some of the capoeira is stunning.

Watching the movement of the dancers it seems pretty obvious why Brazillians are always so good at football. Pretty much every dance move incorporates a movement from the beautiful game. The men have such loose legs and they seem to throw feints, stepovers and dummys with ease, poise and elegance (not too many tautologies in that sentence!).

If you want to see some clips, and I highly recommend that you watch them, click here.

Tags: