:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Arancina

Genius. That's the only word to describe the Arancina concept. This delicatesan in Notting Hill sells great food and has a comfy seating area upstairs which is great for having a lazy Sunday. However, it has two USPs which make it a must visit London venue.

1. It has a Fiat 500 in the window

2. There is usually a live singer performing nex to the Fiat 500

Like I said. Genius.

Tags: , Tags: