:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Nike Basketball Blog

Nike have become the latest corporate bohemoth to write a blog, well externally anyway (Nike employees have an internal blogging system set up). They have created a basketball blog which sensibly sticks to talking about their latest products, new content on the Nike Basketball site, and Nike sponsored atheletes. There is no corporate hyperbole and the copy reads like a blog should.

The blog is nicely designed with large widescreen shots used in the posts. I hope they launch a football (soccer) blog along these lines in time for the World Cup.

Tags: ,