:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Blowback Magazine

Blowback is a new monthly magazine that has hit the streets of the UK. With editorial along a similar line to Vice and Good For Nothing, Blowback has the slightly unusual honour of being produced in Birmingham. It therefore avoids much of the London bias normally found in popular culture magazines.

The writing is to the point and obviously the work of twenty somethings, as they make obscure late 80s references.

The design is lovely and the allround feel of the magazine is that of quality. My only qualm was the lack of features in the December issue.

Tags: