:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Plej - Electronic Music from the Swedish Leftcoast

Plej are the greatest musical discovery of 2005. Their album Electronic Music from the Swedish Leftcoast is an incredible example of how to get emotion and beautiful subtleness from electronic music.

A combination of jazz, electronica and downtempo house, this album is minimalist and yet has incredible depth.

You can read my first thoughts on Plej here.
Tags:
,