:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







American Apparel

I love American Apparel. Their brand is great, their ethos is great, their marketing is great. But... their logistics SUCK. For the last month I have been trying to buy two medium size sweatshirts from their Carnaby Street store but everytime they've only had XS, S or XL sizes. And everytime I go in, they promise the delivery is coming next week.

I would use the website, but I know their sizing can go wrong and then I can't just exchange it at the store, I have to send the garment all the way back and then wait for a replacement.

So come on American Apparel - get your customer experience to live up to your brand.
Tags: