:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Sinister Jewelry

I'm not a huge fan of jewelry and adhere to the old adage that the only piece of jewelry at man should wear is his wristwatch. However, for the ladies it's an entirely different matter and if I were to recommend a style right now it would be the oversized gothic jewelry that is becoming popular. The BBC2 show Dragon's Den had a great jewelery designer recently who won the backing of a couple of Dragon's and this girl's creative output was awesome (I will link to it once it's up). In the meantime try this from JC Report.
Tags: