:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Puma & McQueen

The trend for designers and sportswear to collaborate continues. Following hot on the heels of McCartney for Adidas, Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas, Starck for Puma and Marc Newson for Nike, Puma have announced that Alexander McQueen will be designing a new range of trainers for them.

The new line of men`s and women`s footwear created by PUMA and Alexander McQueen will launch in Spring 2006. Known for his innovative approach to fashion, Alexander McQueen is an established luxury brand with a strong international following. His ability to push boundaries and his intricate craftsmanship in his own collections makes him an ideal partner for PUMA.
"I have always had a great passion for trainers, so I am very excited about this collaboration with PUMA. I am confident that my design philosophy, combined with PUMA`s excellence in the field, will result in a totally unique product. I believe that this partnership will be a great success," said Alexander McQueen. via AgendaInc
www.puma.com
Tags: ,