:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







CSS Reboot

Holds a great collection of the best CSS based designs. CSS Reboot is the brainchild of
Benjamin Adam Howell and Matthew Pennell their aim:

'To bring together web professionals who design with CSS and standards in mind to launch their redesigns on May 1st along with all the Flash designers. This way we can both participate and show everyone just how great semantic, accessible design can be.'

As an advocate of CSS design myself I am most impressed by these entries.
www.cssreboot.com
Tags: