:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







All Terrain Boarding

Having never really been one for extreme sports or even skateboarding I have been surprised by the interest that I've been showing in All Terrain Boarding or Mountain Boarding as it is also known.
The sport is based around a skateboard deck which has pneumatic rubber tires instead of solid wheels. The board can be used offroad thanks to the size and composition of the wheels, people have been known to use them for kiteboarding, towing on the backs of powered vehicles and of course racing downhill at up to 60mph.
As soon as I get back from holiday I will be putting an order in for one of these!
www.mbseurope.com
Tags: