:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Advertising

There are a couple of excellent adverts on British television at the moment. The Heinz efforts for their baked beans product line is witty and engaging with it's use of stereo types giving the beans their very own personalities. My other favourite is the Aero advert that makes me turn the volume up on the TV as soon as it comes on. Beautiful art direction and a great choice of soundtrack make for a captivating advert (it's Lujon by Henry Manchini).

One more to mention is the latest incarnation of the ipod adverts. This features yet another exceedingly catchy tune (the Gorillaz)and showcases the ubiquitous sillouettes roller dancing. Could this herald the return of the roller-disco?
www.heinz.com
Aero

www.apple.com/uk
Tags: