:hello:

Everything that I see, like and react to, listed. If you're inspired by anything or see something that should be on the site please email me and let me know.


:links:

beinghunted
PSFK
josh rubin
urban spy
del.icio.us
flickr
agenda Inc
webRepublic
craiglist
technorati
theCorporateBlog
My del.icio.us
Russell Davies
Trendhunter BA
Life in the Middle
Henry Lambert
contact H

XML/atom


:psfk feed:







Marc Newson interview

I'm not obsessed or anything... honest! Another Marc Newson interview published on CNN.
The guy is talented though.
"I'm crazy about anything that's space-related," he said. "In fact the sneakers I designed for Nike were indirectly designed for some Russian cosmonauts. I was invited to a number of launches in Baikunor [cosmodrome] in Kazakhstan.
It's a very difficult industry, as you can imagine, to get involved in, but that's something that I'd love to do. I think there's some room for me to help out."
Tags: